Thursday, January 6, 2011

And so it begins!

Hey everyone! (Everyone, at this point, is no one, but hopefully that will change!)

I just started this blog and I thought I'd give a quick intro before my first project. My name is Carolyn Rowe and I am 18 years old, living in California (the Bay Area, to be exact!). I go to community college and am going to transfer after two years, all about saving money. I own a cute mutt named Daisy and I recently dyed my hair pink; I'm loving it!



But right now, most of my friends are in different cities! I've been pretty lonely and spend a lot of my time shopping, which is an expensive habit. I'm not very good at window shopping! I wanted something more productive to spend my time on, and I always feel good when I make things, so I made a New Years Resolution to make one handmade/up-cycled thing a week. That's where this blog comes in! To keep me motivated, I'm going to post my projects here along with DIY guides, in case you want to try some of them out. At least one DIY a week, that means at least 52 projects!

I'm also going to post some other things, like possibly an outfit a week! Not too sure yet, so stay tuned~ I'm a friendly person so feel free to comment any time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay caro! Im still in the yaaay areaaa! Lets hang out! Id love to figure out a project w you!

    ReplyDelete